Impakt

| January 13, 2010 | 10 Replies

Impakt is a professional theme that gives the user incredible access to their Blackberry truly making an IMPAKT! The home screen contains 4 tabs that open up the user experience to all of their Today Icons, Media Icons, 8 User selected favorites and the main Settings Icons. The customizable wallpaper makes this theme great for the corporate professional to the casual user and average Joe. If you are like me you will enjoy all this theme has to offer for a long time.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Category: Uncategorized

About the Author ()

Born and raised in Kutztown, PA. I am the oldest of 4 with 3 younger sisters. My interests are computers, video gaming and family. Not necessarily in that order.

• Testingchip says:

Awesome theme! Would love to see a no OCD home screen. :)

• admin says:

I am sure Jp will see this when he wakes up – he is always good with customer support and working with changing the themes to better the products… the guy made so many color variations just for one theme so im SURE he wouldn’t mind doing a NO OCD version but you never know… but either way good suggestion!

• Testingchip says:

Awesome theme! Would love to see a no OCD home screen. :)

• admin says:

• Testingchip says:

Ask and ye shall receive. Love my no ocd version.

• Testingchip says:

Ask and ye shall receive. Love my no ocd version.