Five Point Nine : Inspired by OS 6 by RIM

| April 28, 2010 | 21 Replies

So you saw the new Operating System that Rim is going to shove out to the BlackBerry Device? Tired of waiting on RIM? Well look no further, we here at WJD Designs are proud to show of “OS 6″ a fully functional BlackBerry OS 6 inspired theme. This has everything from sliding docks to a fully hidden dock. Have 24 Icons on tap right from your homescreen! You can tap under the Icons to hide the dock at anytime to show off your wallpaper. There is even the information header that shows time,date,profiles, and even a quick search button. Slightly over a Megabyte there is no reason for any lag. This is what a theme is made of, welcome to OS 6!

Special thanks:
John @ Jp Designs
Jason @ JMAL Designs
Alex @ Ahaz Designs

Features:

Add this   product to your shopping cart

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Category: Uncategorized

About the Author ()

I am the Owner/Founder of WJDDesigns.com & GizmoNinja.com , I was born in to a world that was emerging on the frontier of technology. Within time I self taught himself everything from coding to graphic design and wanted to bring my creations to the public by the masses. With the new growing world of mobile applications I could achieve just that. I am always looking to learn something new and provide the best service and information I can. I am really a cool and calm type of guy who is more of a lounge party setting then going to the loudest rock concert ever. When I go out to eat at fancy places the ambiance is what I comment on first, if the ambiance is poor then my food doesn’t go down as good. I look at everything around me that has different shapes and colors which creates ideas I use in my everyday projects. I try to live life to the fullest when life dishes out free time. I love to teach everyone I know who isn’t as tech literate as myself and give them more information to better their decisions. The progression in technology is life, it’s my life.

• [...] users have been slowly wasting away from anticipation.  Lucky for us, the guys over at WJD Designs have created a fully functional BlackBerry OS 6.0 inspired theme that might actually help us deal [...]

• Maverick.Xtreme says:

I’ll be waiting for the BlackBerry Bold 9700 version…

• Maverick.Xtreme says:

I’ll be waiting for the BlackBerry Bold 9700 version…

• ssybert89 says:

I love this theme!!! so clean and fast just looks amazing on my 9700! Thanks for the theme!!!

• ssybert89 says:

• thedoctr says:

LOVE the theme and the improvements you just made! Any chance of adding support for Quicklaunch? maybe the space key?

• WJD says:

We won’t be adding Quicklaunch support (don’t tell my buddy who made it haha) but the reason being is that we made this theme to depict full stock OS6 (what would RIM do) obviously they never use 3rd party app integration like that – I always put mine on the left conv key since then it unlocks everything your phone has with a touch of a button!

• thedoctr says:

• WJD says:

• fire65fighter says:

I LOVE THIS THEME. I am very anal about my phone and its looks and functionality and have never been happy with any other theme. This is by far the best theme ever and really has me excited about the release of OS 6

• fire65fighter says:

• Jamalymal23 says:

What weather program did u use to display the temperature on your phone? Just downloaded the theme and its awesome!!!!

• Jamalymal23 says:

• jogon says:

how do you choose the model???

• jogon says:

how do you choose the model???