Free Droid 2 Modified Wallpaper

| August 16, 2010 | 16 Replies

Droid Eye Metal on my Droid X

Hey guys, just thought I would send out a little gift I made for the Android community. I modified the Droid 2 wallpaper to be (IMHO) way cooler than the Motorola one that came on the Droid 2 device. I spent some time and patients on this and didn’t just change the color of it so if you can write a comment below of appreciation in the comments section. You can download the apk below! (works with android 2.1+)

Download Droid Eye Metal

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Category: Android News

About the Author ()

I am the Owner/Founder of WJDDesigns.com & GizmoNinja.com , I was born in to a world that was emerging on the frontier of technology. Within time I self taught himself everything from coding to graphic design and wanted to bring my creations to the public by the masses. With the new growing world of mobile applications I could achieve just that. I am always looking to learn something new and provide the best service and information I can. I am really a cool and calm type of guy who is more of a lounge party setting then going to the loudest rock concert ever. When I go out to eat at fancy places the ambiance is what I comment on first, if the ambiance is poor then my food doesn’t go down as good. I look at everything around me that has different shapes and colors which creates ideas I use in my everyday projects. I try to live life to the fullest when life dishes out free time. I love to teach everyone I know who isn’t as tech literate as myself and give them more information to better their decisions. The progression in technology is life, it’s my life.

• Chris Bogart says:

This wallpaper looks so sick! I cant wait to grab it. Once again, excellent work!

• Chris Bogart says:

• Chris Bogart says:

• Rob says:

So.. do I need to rename the download .apk? How is it to be installed?

• Rob says:

So.. do I need to rename the download .apk? How is it to be installed?

• WJD says:

all you have to do is send an email to yourself and have the apk as your attachment or put the apk on your SDcard and open it up using any file browser like astro – easiest is gmailing it to yourself – enjoy!

• WJD says:

• Rob says:

So.. do I need to rename the download .apk? How is it to be installed?

• WJD says:

• [...] Another great live wall mod…here. Free Droid 2 Modified Wallpaper | WJD Designs [...]

• Jr says:

Can you fix the download? Looks good though.

• Jr says:

Can you fix the download? Looks good though.

• [...] This wallpaper is perfect for the red theme, I had a hard time finding it, I downloaded 4 different ones before one worked, so I thought I would share. The link for the live wallpaper is at the end of the post. Free Droid 2 Modified Wallpaper | WJD Designs [...]