Excited to get your hands on Google’s next Nexus? Well the wait is only a couple short days away! Best Buy has dropped their launch info for Thursday’s big launch of the Samsung Nexus S. Looks like they will be opening up early at 8 a.m. local time, available online at the same time, and only 2 phones per person. From the Best Buy information it also looks to be unlocked to GSM networks! Off contract pricing goes for $529.99 plus the usual tax, and the on contract T-Mobile with a new service line is $199.99 and an additional add a line is $249.99. Each store will have a set amount so if you’re looking to get one of the Latest and greatest from Google and Samsung make sure to get online or to a Best Buy store near you at 8 a.m. on Thursday! Anyone out there planning on making the trip out to Best Buy on Thursday? Drop us comment below and let us know.
Best Buy has dropped info on Thursday’s U.S. launch of the Samsung Nexus S. And they are as follows:
- Stores open at 8 a.m. local time
- Online sales nationwide start at 8 a.m. Eastern time.
- There’s a limit of two phones per customer; stores have a finite supply (natch)
- Demo phones will be on hand. (Let’s hope they’re not the non-working dummy phones we’re all too used to at Best Buy)
- The Nexus S is unlocked.
- Off-contract price is $529, plus tax.
- On-contract price is $199 with a two-year T-Mobile plan. Add-a-line activation runs $249.99.
Best Buy also will have the usual upgrade checking in place, and they’ll make sure you leave the store with the phone working (and likely with an accessory or two). So there you have it, folks. Just a couple of days to go. [Best Buy]
Source: Android Central
Category: Android News
About the Author (Author Profile)
Co-owner and Editor-in-Chief of GizmoNinja.com.
During the day I work in graphic design and also do photography. By night I try to play with programming and code of all different types. I love the opportunity to write for the site and hope to see it grow as time goes on.