First I must say this could wreck your phone, so don’t blame us if you do. It won’t as long as you ALWAYS MAKE A BACKUP.
1. Download this file: Netflix apk
2. Install the apk (must have unknown sources checked in application settings).
3. Use root explorer (not free) or ES file explorer(free) from the market and navigate to /system and find the build.prop file
4. Copy and paste the file to your sd card for a backup.
5 Go back into /system and edit the build.prop file and find the lines with this text:
and change to:
6. Reboot phone and try it out. If the apk install failed initially you can install it now.
*note: If the changes to the build.prop above don’t work, try these:
That’s it, pretty simple huh? Enjoy Netflix!
Category: Tech News
About the Author (Author Profile)
Co-owner and Editor-in-Chief of GizmoNinja.com.
During the day I work in graphic design and also do photography. By night I try to play with programming and code of all different types. I love the opportunity to write for the site and hope to see it grow as time goes on.