I know there’s a lot of you ninjas out there that are in the college demographic, so listen up, kiddies. AT&T announced Monday, through a new partnership with DubMeNow, the AT&T Campus Guide. This guide actually sounds pretty useful, something I’d like to have had in college…if only smartphones existed then The app’s available “with any service provider and on most major mobile operating systems.”
From the official AT&T release:
AT&T Campus Guide offers nine different features:
- Courses: Students can connect with classmates and professors in real-time using AT&T Campus Guide, viewing grades, assignments, announcements and detailed class information.
- Events: Wondering when the next big game is? Not sure when exams start? The events calendar on AT&T Campus Guide provides important dates and times for campus happenings.
- Directory: Search and browse contact information and connect with other students and faculty, without paging through a campus phonebook.
- Maps: Freshmen, visiting students and alumni will particularly appreciate campus maps and turn-by-turn directions between buildings.
- Notifications: Timely notifications announce school cancellations and remind students about overdue library books, tuition payments and more.
- News: Find the latest campus news, sports scores and Tweets – all in one place.
- Friends: An always up-to-date and backed-up address book of all students’ classmates, friends and campus contacts. Any time students lose or replace their phones, they can just reinstall the AT&T Campus Guide app to their new phones and all of their contacts are restored.
- My Card: Students can easily share their customizable contact information to keep in touch with their friends, classmates, potential employers, alumni and advisors..
- Info: Looking for more information? Click on Info for miscellaneous details about campus.
Category: Mobile News
About the Author (Author Profile)
Hey All – I’m an IT Project Lead by day (and sometimes night), Android newbie, and token ninja chick. I’m also a sports fanatic…particularly my boys from Boston.