So, either I’m getting older, or they release like four Madden versions every year. It’s the second one, right?
Complementing the release of Madden 12 for game consoles, you can now also find it in the Android Market. The mobile version of the game features 2500 real players making up 32 real NFL teams. It can all be yours for a cool $6.99 in the Market.
- GET IN THE GAME - Go deep with ultra-sharp gameplay and stunning graphics optimized for Android phones. Feel the impact of every game-changing tackle with smooth, hard hitting animations.
- AUTHENTIC NFL ACTION - Choose from the 32 NFL teams and battle it out in their true-to-life stadiums. Make trades, track stats, and launch winning strategies from in-depth playbooks, unique to every team.
- CONTROL EVERY MOVE - Slow down the clock and make the play on both sides of the ball with Total Defensive Control (TDC) and Action Control Time (ACT). Pause the action and put your players in position to deliver game changing hits with TDC, or use Action Control Time to dominate defenses with dives, spins, jukes, and sprints.
- DRAW HOT ROUTES EVERYWHERE - Draw up Hot Routes for passing, running, and defense. Even save your best (or craziest!) routes as audibles.
- MULTIPLE MADDEN NFL MODES - Jump right in with Exhibition Mode, play through an entire 16-game NFL season in Season Mode, or relive the 2010/2011 playoffs.
About the Author (Author Profile)
Hey All – I’m an IT Project Lead by day (and sometimes night), Android newbie, and token ninja chick. I’m also a sports fanatic…particularly my boys from Boston.