I was starting to wonder when we’d see the next batch! Just announced, Verizon will begin offering 4G LTE service in 26 new areas starting on September 15th:
- Fort Smith and Jonesboro, Ark.
- San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara, Calif.
- Daytona, Fla.
- Bloomington, Champaign/Urbana, Rockford and Springfield, Ill.
- Quad Cities, Ill./Iowa
- Iowa City, Iowa
- Shreveport, La.
- Kalamazoo and Saginaw, Mich.
- Reno, Nev.
- Las Cruces, N.M.
- Fargo, N.D.
- Canton, Lima and Mansfield, Ohio
- Dyersburg, Tenn.
- Tri-Cities, Tenn./Va.
- Austin, Beaumont/Port Arthur, Wichita Falls and El Paso, Texas.
Also coming, major expansions to the LTE footprints in San Francisco, Calif., Indianapolis, Ind., and Cleveland/Akron, Ohio.
About the Author (Author Profile)
Hey All – I’m an IT Project Lead by day (and sometimes night), Android newbie, and token ninja chick. I’m also a sports fanatic…particularly my boys from Boston.