Facebook is hooking up with Hulu to give you a couple of months of free service if you link your Hulu and Facebook together. Why not, right? Spotify only works if you do. So if you follow some steps and don’t mind the Facebook linking, it’s a great deal. If you don’t want to pay for Hulu Plus make sure you cancel your membership a day or two before your set billing date.
- Click here and enter your email address to receive one free month of Hulu Plus via Roku
- go to the Hulu Facebook page
- connect your Hulu and Facebook accounts (you can set it so that updates are sent only to you)
- check your email; a link will be sent to you that adds a second free month of Hulu Plus
- on your Hulu Plus account page, you’ll see a billing date two months from the date of activation
You don’t have to have a roku player(who does?) to use this promo. If you already have Hulu Plus you may be able to score at least one free month from this promo. Enjoy!
Category: Tech News
About the Author (Author Profile)
Co-owner and Editor-in-Chief of GizmoNinja.com.
During the day I work in graphic design and also do photography. By night I try to play with programming and code of all different types. I love the opportunity to write for the site and hope to see it grow as time goes on.