This $29.99 shirt has nine different drum set styles, ranging from jazz to rock, with seven pads to tap out the beats on. You can loop up to three-minute-long tracks, and it comes with a hip-mountable amplifier to broadcast your jams. The shirt is machine-washable and guaranteed to get you some attention.
Product Features include:
- Real Working Wearable Drum Machine & Looper
- 9 Different Drum Kits with 7 professional grade drum sounds each
- Records and Loops Your Rhythms
- Record loops up to 3 minutes in length
- Create a loop, then build and layer beats on top with unlimited tracks
- Amazing 7-voices (you can actually hit all 7 drum pads at once)
- Mix and match sounds from the different built-in drum kits in one loop
- Working mini amp clips on your belt and goes to 11
- Built-in analog audio output jack
- Exclusive product invented and designed by ThinkGeek (Patent Pending)
- Fully washable. Electronics and drum pads easily remove from shirt.
- Requires 4 x AA Batteries (not included)
They’re currently back-ordered, but hit up the source link if you want to grab one – But first, check out the videos below!
Category: Tech News
About the Author (Author Profile)
Co-owner and PR guy for GizmoNinja.com. I’m happily married and a father to a wonderful (most of the time) son. I work in the E9-1-1 software/data industry by day and am a tech loving geek in my spare time. I’m interested in all things tech, but am big into Android especially. I dabble in a little of everything – Android development, PC development, web development, etc – but am a master of none (not even close)… But I have fun doing it anyway! =P