If you take the Motorola Razr, throw an HD screen on it and mark it down to $99 you would be interested right? That’s exactly what Motorola did for ATT. The Razr HD is almost exactly spec’d as the Razr other than the screen but comes in with a low price. Let’s check out the specs:
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 1.5 GHz dual-core processor
- 4.5-inch 1280×720 HD ColorBoost display
- Gorilla Glass
- 8GB on-board storage, with expandable microSD card slot
- 1.5GHz dual-core processor
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash and 1080p video recording, 1.3MP front facing camera
- 1780 mAh battery
- 1GB RAM
- Smart actionsthe
So a slightly beefed up processor and the screen. The phone also moves from hardware buttons to softkeys as most phones are starting to lean towards. The Atrix HD will be available July 15th online and in stores.
Category: Tech News
About the Author (Author Profile)
Co-owner and Editor-in-Chief of GizmoNinja.com.
During the day I work in graphic design and also do photography. By night I try to play with programming and code of all different types. I love the opportunity to write for the site and hope to see it grow as time goes on.